Ecosystem hosts now have an option to enable the new look community feed.
This enables your users to discuss, network and connect. Users can create posts, ask questions, comment, and share multiple types of content.
Key community feed features:
- Email and on-site notifications - When someone posts into the community feed - members will receive an email and on-site notification to let them know if someone has replied on their post to keep them up to date and in the loop
- Post types - a new way to frame the conversation - members can post an
- The “I did” post is an inspiring way to show others anything a member has been doing that would benefit or encourage others to get involved.
- The “Connect” post type is a way for people to flag that they are open to connect with others.
- “Quick asks” can be used by volunteer managers to find a last minute volunteer to pick up a role or task.
- Comments and replies to comments enable users to reply back and discuss posts in a thread style to easily read and understand the flow of conversation.